Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting

Just lately all I feel like I am doing is waiting. I'm waiting for things to happen with our offer on the house, I'm waiting for this baby to be born, I'm waiting for Jonathan to finish his contract away so I can have a husband again (just two weeks left!!!).

Though today some of my waiting paid off. Every now and again Huggies have a promotion where you can redeem the barcodes from Huggies products for toys. Every time Julianna finishes a box of nappies I always cut out the barcodes before I throw the box away. For the last year now there has been no promotion but I have been diligently cutting out my barcodes with Jonathan teasing me ruthlessly everytime I do. But today a promotion was announced!!!! It starts on the 5th of April and I already have enough barcodes to redeem for 5 toys. That means Julianna's birthday present is taken care of (with maybe a couple left over to go on Ebay) just for being patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment